Cloud VoIP Service
There are literally thousands of cloud VoIP companies in the marketplace. Some are small start-ups working out of a one room office with a single server, some are large enterprise grade businesses with full data centers across the country offering multiple points of redundancy. CSM partners with the highest grade cloud VoIP communications providers with multiple data centers across the USA. If your business is looking for a cloud based solution or have a distributed workforce, then cloud based VoIP service should be your choice. CSM recommends solutions from two high quality carriers, Mitel and Jive.
There was a time when businesses deployed a cloud based product purely based on cost. It was a trade off- cell phone type quality for lower monthly phone bills. But no more! Cloud based phone services make your business more efficient and easier to manage. They replace existing phone equipment with a cloud hosted PBX, which means your desk and smart phones work together and can be managed from your web browser and a mobile app. Cloud phone systems make it easier for your customer to contact your teams, turn any location into a workplace and reduce your current expenses. And those old problems with quality of service (QOS), jitter, or dropped calls? Those are a thing of the past. As long as businesses choose trusted vendors and have a company like CSM handle the transition, those potential pitfalls can be avoided.
An exciting reason, and one of the primary rational for moving to cloud, is flexibility. If a business is thinking about having just a few call center agents, for example, in the past they had to purchase a base solution, buy licenses, pay for setup, and then purchase yearly support. This was rarely cost effective for less than 25 agents. Now, with hosted cloud, a small business can deploy as few as one or two agents, and generally just for the added cost per month for an agent license, usually just a few dollars!
Mitel, a trusted name in telecom since the dawn of the PBX, has successfully integrated the ShoreTel Connect Cloud solution into their product portfolio and have branded it as MiCloud Connect. Delivered over a private connection or your existing internet service, Mitel MiCloud Connect provides the absolute highest experience. Licencing in the Mitel Cloud is also simple. There are several choices, offering flexibility to make the appropriate choice and only pay for the services any particular user or location requires. Many of the features which are included in the higher level licenses can be purchased on an individual basis such as Contact Center, Always on Recording, Follow Me, Scribe, etc.
- Voicemail– As the name implies, is simply a voicemail only license used for information boxes, job lines, etc.
- Courtesy– This license is used for locations such as break rooms, hall phones, etc. It only includes 200 minutes of calling, after this it runs at a metered rate.
- Telephony– Users who require a phone, voicemail, and unlimited calling, but not the PC client or more than 3 party conferencing fit comfortably in the Telephony License.
- Essential– Everything that is in Telephony is included in Essential, with the addition of 8 party conferencing and the award winning Mitel Connect Client software.
- Premier– Building on Essential, the Premier License includes all of the above, with the expansion of conferencing to 25 parties, the ability to record calls, and the integration of various CRM software such as Salesforce and Microsoft.
- Elite– With 100+ party conferencing, always on recording, and a host of additional included features, the Elite License is the most “inclusive” option available.
To download the product Brochure on the MiCloud Connect product, please click the following link micloud-connect-services-overview.pdf (99 downloads) .
Cloud provider Jive is one of the best cloud VoIP providers. The Jive solution is robust and supports multiple SIP telephones that can be deployed worldwide. Jive really shines for small businesses that are willing to make a small up-front investment in the SIP telephones and have a solid voice solution.
Work from anywhere:
Jive enables your workforce to work from anywhere they have an internet connection. Home. Office. Hotel. On the road. Anywhere they are – they are connected.
All the features:
Jive has all the features you need and want for your business to thrive. Analytics? Check. Voicemail to email? Check. Conference bridge? Oh Yeah! Oh, and a ton more features too.