Today’s Technology for Hotel Phone Systems with the Future in Mind
Built using the latest VoIP technology, Voiceware is designed specifically for hotel use. It is based on an open standards platform to further protect your investment by not tying your hotel phone system to a proprietary platform, and to facilitate new features and functionality as technology continues to evolve. CSM is fully certified to sell and service PhoneSuite’s PBX 64, 112, 112e, and Voiceware hotel phone system technology throughout Florida, Texas, and the USA. Regarding the Voiceware, features include:
For Your Guests:
- Wakeup calls and voicemail prompts are delivered in the guest’s native language – with additional options including scheduling of daily, weekend only, and weekday only. Wakeup messages can include the weather forecast, snooze, and transfer to room service options.
- Extensive guest information, automated answering, automated messaging, and voicemail.
- Check out from room phone option (requires property management system with remote check out interface enabled).
- Compatible with all hotel guest phone speed dial buttons, whether SIP or analog.
For Your Front-Desk:
- Powerful browser-based console offers more functionality and an intuitive and easy-to-use interface.
- Find guests or staff easily by name, then one click to call or transfer a call.
- Pop-up screen of guest information any time you answer a guest’s call including name, native language, VIP status, group affiliation, outbound dialing permissions, wake-up calls and more.
- Setting wake-up calls is intuitive and fast with a complete activity log to see who set, answered or canceled wake-up calls.
- Integrates with all known Property Management Systems.
For Your Staff:
- Ability to run full-featured SIP phones from a variety of manufacturers, including soft phones.
- Extensive find me / follow me capabilities.
- Voicemail to email forwarding.
- Ability to handle multiple calls simultaneously.
- Unlimited call / staff groupings, ring groups, and role-based queues.
- Automatic or on-demand staff call recording.
- Unlimited number of extensions.
SIP or Analog — Run the latest SIP phones or your existing analog phones in the guestroom – your choice. Either way, your staff and guests can utilize the full set of advanced features available in Voiceware. CSM has a full suite of room and front desk telephones from gorgeous full color screen SIP to economical traditional Trimline analog phones.
Host it Your Way — Voiceware can be run locally or hosted “in the cloud,” offering your choice of a CAPex- or OPex-weighted approach. This also allows you the ability to keep system maintenance responsibility within your organization, or utilize the experts at PhoneSuite to monitor and update the system for you.
Feature Rich — The best of today’s and tomorrow’s phone system technology, with powerful, modern administrative features, advanced guest tools and interaction capabilities, and a new and more efficient approach to front desk communications. New features are added quarterly – based on market needs and your requests.
Scalable — Voiceware runs any size hotel with the same set of features. No property is too big or too small. Starting now, your phone system can be consistent among all your properties. Additionally, if the location is distributed in multiple buildings separated by geographic obstacles such as public roads or in other locations where it is not possible or practical to run cable, Voiceware by its nature is able to address these issues with it’s VoIP technology.
Economical — PhoneSuite PBX has been the hospitality-focused phone system price leader since 1998, and this philosophy continues with our latest technological advance. We are focused on providing the hospitality industry with more features at a better price.
Resources for PhoneSuite and Hospitality Phone Systems
Click the links below to open a new window with resources for clients looking to replace or just gather information on hotel, motel, and hospitality phone systems. Resources are also available for PhoneSuite users.
Based in Tampa, FL and Austin, TX, CSM South provides sales and service on new, refurbished, and cloud based telephone systems.