Texas Phone System Service
Communications Systems Management has had operations in the “Lone Star State” since the mid- 1990’s. However, at that time CSM’s presence was limited to national contract service. In 2012, Communications Systems Management combined operations with KTM Communications to deliver a more comprehensive solution to all of our clients. KTM Communications was one of the premier communications service companies in the state. CSM and KTM combined operations into CSM Texas to deliver unparalleled expertise in sales and service of communications equipment. KTM co-founder Arthur Moreno continues to manage the day to day affairs operations as he always has. CSM also has service operations with CSM technicians (not simply contractors) in The Valley (Brownsville/McAllen area) and Houston. CSM services some of the premier brands of Texas including Bluebell Creameries and State Farm Insurance.
CSM’s Austin office is our main sales and service center for the state of Texas. CSM staff are certified to handle our entire product line, and offer a superior grade of service to our competitors. CSM’s Texas office is devoted to offering a quality product for the entire state and service in a timely manner. CSM’s technicians in our Texas offices are certified in the following product lines:
- Mitel, GoTo Conenct– Cloud based VoIP products with excellent features and easy to use products.
- Mitel- A VoIP phone system for businesses from several phones to over 1,000.
- NEC– CSM concentrates on teh NEC SL2100, an easy to use, high quality phone system
- Avaya IP Office, Merlin, Definity, Partner- These products, now under the Avaya banner, have been manufactured with different brand names including Lucent, AT&T, GTE, Avaya, and Bell.
- Nortel Norstar, Meridian, and BCM– Though now discontinued and owned by Avaya, the former Nortel product line was a workhorse of the industry.
Austin Texas Regional Office:
3706 N. Main St. #140 Taylor, TX. 76574