Upcoming ShoreTel One Conference Promises Big- and is Sure to Deliver!
Beginning December 4th and running through December 7th, the ShoreTel One conference is going to be a major event in the VoIP world! Following last years successful happening at the gorgeous Gaylord Palms in Orlando, ShoreTel returns to that venue in 2016.
Directly from the ShoreTel site, following is the most important information:
The world is changing as it becomes more connected. People to people. People to machines. Machines to machines. Thriving in today’s competitive landscape requires more than the traditional business communications of the past—today’s customers want seamlessly integrated solutions that make interactions simple.
Interact! Come to ShoreTelOne and experience ShoreTel’s evolution beyond unified communications. Discover how our portfolio fosters the rich interactions customers demand while offering ShoreTel’s signature flexibility and brilliant simplicity. Whether your focus is on onsite, cloud or hybrid solutions, you’ll gain valuable insights into growing your revenues and profitability through keynotes and breakouts featuring best practices, usage scenarios, customer stories and compelling partner testimonials.
Interact! The ShoreTelOne Global Partner Conference offers unique networking opportunities, business development connections and visionary thought leadership. See how our growing partner ecosystem can benefit your business.
- Strategic alignment opportunities with ShoreTel’s solutions
- Hands-on experience and training on ShoreTel products
- Interactive Solution Center featuring our top technology partners
- Networking with ShoreTel executives, industry analysts, customers and peers
- New ways to add value for your customers
- Tools to drive customers and prospects through the buyer’s journey
- Actionable ideas for growing your business into 2017 and beyond
- Business Owners
- Technology Partners
- Sales Executives
- Marketing Managers
- Industry Analysts
- Sales Engineers/Technicians
Pay your $500 today to secure your spot at the conference. Travel and accommodations are not included in the registration fee.